Tap into the power of your Mac or PC by connecting it to Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 or 16 with Wacom Link Plus. You have three options: For up to 3840 x 2160 resolution (UHD) use either USB-C cable alone, or Mini DisplayPort and USB-A together. Alternatively, connect to your HDMI and USB-A ports with a high speed HDMI cable (up to 3 meter, 1 meter recommended) for up to 2650 x 1440 resolution (QHD). Lastly, connect your Cintiq Pro power cable directly to the Wacom Link Plus for a one-cable solution to your Cintiq Pro 13 or 16 display.
- Connect Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 or 16 with your Mac or PC
- Set up Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 or 16 as second screen using Wacom Link Plus
- Supports up to UHD / 4k resolution (USB-C port or Mini DisplayPort and USB-A port)* or QHD (HDMI and USB-A port)*
- *When using Wacom Link Plus dongle, USB port will run with USB 2.0 speed in order to accommodate signal channel available for 4K/UHD video.
- Connect your Cintiq Pro power cable directly to the Wacom Link Plus for a one-cable solution.
Windows®7 or later, Mac OS X 10.11 or later;
USB-C port (for up to 3840x2160px (UHD)), or
Mini DisplayPort (for up to 3840x2160px (UHD) or
HDMI port, USB-A port and high speed 1 meter HDMI cable (for up to 2560x1440px (QHD))
Wacom Cintiq Pro 13: DTH-1320/AK2-CX,
Wacom Cintiq Pro 16: DTH-1620/AK2-CX
- Wacom Link Plus Adaptor
- USB-C to USB-C cable (1.5 meter)
- Mini DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort cable (1 meter)
- Standard USB-A to micro USB-B cable (1 meter)
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulation Sheet