The Cintiq 22HD touch offers a seamless, on-screen creative experience for artists that want to work with both a pen and touch.
The 21.5inch display features a full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution and feels like nothing less than a natural extension of your senses.
The Cintiq 22HD touch combines multi-finger touch capabilities with Wacom's patented, cordless, battery-free pen technology.
This provides a new level of interactivity, flexibility, and productivity when working directly on the screen, allowing you to switch between the pressure sensitive pen and using multi-touch gestures to zoom, pan, rotate and navigate your work.
The ambidextrous design of the Cintiq 22HD touch features a pair of rear-mounted Touch Strips, along with accompanying Touch Strip Toggle buttons.
Each controls up to four application-specific functions, such as brush size, zooming, scrolling and on-screen canvas rotation.
Sixteen ExpressKeys™ (eight on either side of the display) boost productivity by providing quick access to keyboard shortcuts and modifier keys.
The Cintiq 22HD touch delivers a high-quality visual experience and features over 16.7 million colors.
The ergonomic stand allows you to adjust to your preferred working position, rotating from landscape to portrait, or easily reclines to your preferred working position so you can create in complete comfort.
- Active Area: 18.9 W x 10.7 H (475 x 267mm)
- Color: Black
- Data Port: USB
- Display Connector: DVI-I
- Physical Size: 25.6 W x 15.7 H x 2.7 D (650 x 400 x 67.5mm)
- Pressure Levels: 2048 on pen tip and eraser
- Stand Adjustability: 10degree to 65degree incline
- Weight: 8.4kg (with stand), 6.7kg (without stand)
- Compatibility: ;Compatible with both Mac and PC
- System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 8 or Windows 7 OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Hardware: Any graphics card with DVI or VGA connection (DVI connection recommended), USB 2.0 Port (pen data), CD-ROM/DVD drive (software), AC Power
- Cintiq 22HD touch display
- Grip Pen
- Pen Stand
- Ten replacement pen nibs
- Nib removal tool
- DVI-I to DVI-D cable adapter
- USB cable
- AC power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
- Installation CD (includes driver software and electronic manual)
- Software download key (downloads)