Wacom Cintiq 16 have great natural pen-on-paper feel combined with Wacom’s precision & control make it the perfect product for price-oriented artistic aspirators.
Wacom Cintiq in a nutshell
Make your creative session more productive with the powerful screen and pen combination. 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity give you amazing precision. The pen reacts to the tilt of your hand and accurately responds to each movement, immediately. The 1920 x 1080 full HD display is built for creativity, with anti-glare, reduced parallax, foldable legs and more to make your work flow easier. Plus, it’s durable and scratch resistant.
• Wacom Pro Pen 2 offers precision and control – with 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity, low activation force and tilt recognition.
• Never need to charge the pen – EMR (Electro Magnetic Resonance) technology draws power from your Wacom Cintiq.
• Comfortable in your hand – weight-balanced, rubber grip and easy reach of the two side buttons.
• Get easy access to your favorite software’s shortcuts – with the pen’s programmable side buttons.
• Avoid distracting reflections as you work – thanks to an anti-glare film.
• See your cursor appear exactly where you would expect with reduced parallax.
• Rely on Wacom Cintiq project after project – thanks to durable, scratch resistant materials.
• Get into the perfect position – a pair of foldable legs let you adjust how you want to create. An optional stand gives you even more flexible and ergonomic positions
• See every detail of your work – the 1920 x 1080 full HD display gives you all the clarity you need.
• Customize how you work even further – Wacom Cintiq is compatible with the full range of accessory pens in the Wacom range.
- Wacom Cintiq 16
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 with color rings
- Detachable pen holder with 3 replacement nibs (standard)
- Pen holder
- AC Adaptor
- Power cable
- Wacom® 3 in 1 cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulation sheet