Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition combines the very latest Wacom technologies with the drawing paper of your choice to offer a new – but familiar – way of working. Enjoy the feel of drawing with the Finetip Pen on paper while Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke, ready for further work in your favorite software. Or connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer and work directly into any application you choose with the Wacom Pro Pen 2.
Live. Dare. Create.
New Wacom Pro Pen 2: natural and precise
Our new Wacom Pro Pen 2 is designed to quickly become a natural extension of your hand. Its exceptional sensitivity and responsiveness gives you the control you need to take your work to the next level.
Natural tilt support
Virtually no lag
No batteries or recharging
An age-old way to be creative, brought up to date
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition adds a new medium to your digital workflow - paper.
Paper-to-digital workflow, step by step:
1. Clip your favorite drawing paper on the surface of the Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition and sketch with that familiar feel. Work on A5 paper (half-letter size) with our Medium model and A4 paper (letter size) with the Large model.
2. As you draw with the Finetip Pen (or optional Ballpoint Pen), Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke as an editable file that can be opened in your favorite creative software.
3. You don't need to be connected to a computer or the internet; Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition will store up to 200 multi-layered or 1000 one-layered drawings, ready for you to access on other devices
4. Connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer with USB. Using Inkspace*, you can sync, store and export your sketches in common creative file formats - including layered raster and vector.
5. Continue your work with your Wacom Intuos Pro attached to your computer and the sensitive new Wacom Pro Pen 2.
* Requires registration and a Wacom ID
- Product TypeCreative Pen Tablet
- Model NumberMedium: PTH-660
- SizeMedium: 338 x 219 x 8 mm / 13.2 x 8.5 x 0.3 in
Large: 430 x 287 x 8 mm / 16.8 x 11.2 x 0.3 in
- Active AreaMedium: 224 x 148 mm / 8.7 x 5.8 in
Large: 311 x 216 mm / 12.1 x 8.4 in
- WeightMedium: 700g/ 1.54lbs
Large: 1300g/ 2.86lb
• Wacom Intuos Pro Pen Tablet Medium
• Wacom Pro Pen 2 (battery free)
• Pen stand (includes 6 standard nibs, 4 Felt nibs)
• Finetip Pen (Battery-free)
• Paper Clip
• 10 single Paper sheets - A5 or A4 (depending on tablet size)
• Accessory soft case
• 4 extra pen color rings
• 3 finetip ink refills
• Texture sheet sample card
• 2m (6.6ft) PVC-free USB cable
• Quick start guide